Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Thinking about Real Estate

I have created this blog to be informative and insiteful. Often people think the life of a real estate agent is easy and glamorous. I may of thought that too until I got into real estate and now wow I have learned so much and want to share the "fun" with you. If you are thinking about entering into a career in real estate all I can say is if it is a burning desire go for it; if it is an idea your are considering email me and lets talk before you sink time and money into something that takes a lot more effort than one may realize. Of course you could become the agent that lives by the P's: put the house on the MLS, put a sign in the yard, and pray. Those are the agents that give us hard working dedicated agents a bad rap causing people to choose to sell their house themselves because it cannot be that hard and running the risk of losing a fortune. Knowing what I know now I can not imagine why a buyer would not want to enlist the help of a licensed agent. In the Fayetteville area under most circumstances the seller pays the agent's commission so why wouldn't a buy want someone to work for them getting them the most house for the least amount of money. A buyer's agent is going to review the whole closing process to include multiple inspections that a buyer should consider having done.

Each day I plan to post information regarding either selling your home, buying a new home, or becoming a real estate agent. I will also give you updates on current clients I am working with some of the days will seem ho hum and others will be informative and then of couse you will look forward for the bizarre stories that you will think I am making up; like the house my buyers bought that the seller did not realize he had to move out.

If I can answer any of your real estate questions please feel free to email me at candiquigley@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment